September 02, 2012

FETE || inspired by london

It’s official, right now I’m on vacation!  It’s a biggie, London, Paris, Provence and the south coast of France. I know, amazing right? This is my first time to Europe so I imagine I’m fainting over all of its beauty, and wondering why I ever waited this long to go.
I didn’t want to leave you with nothing while I was away (I don’t want you to forget about me- I’ll be gone for 19 days) so I thought I’d put together a few inspirational posts for you to peruse.
My obsession with parties and entertaining got me thinking. If I lived in London, Paris or Provence, what would my dinner party look like?
In London this is how I see it….




How to pull it off:

Sticky Toffee Pudding Recipe                 Gold Flatware                     DIY newspaper cones


Jewel tones, decadence, proper place settings and classic recipes is how I imagine the Brits get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment