August 12, 2012

FETE || party like you're kate spade

* Dang this entry was supposed to post on Friday, I thought I scheduled it to automatically go live while I was away...read on with that in mind, rookie move*

This summer has been pleasantly hectic, jam packed with  lots of travel, and this weekend is no different. I'm leaving the Big Smoke and setting out for the Big Apple for some fun, fashion and food!  Well... actually I'm in New York right now hopefully stuffing my face with food truck eats, keeping my balance in my new heels and if I'm lucky, spinning around the city on a fun green bicycle just like this one! 

I wanted to leave you with some cheery New York eye candy while I'm away. When I think of New York style, the spunky designs of Kate Spade pop into my head.  Fresh and colourful, peppy and preppy, I love everything this playful brand creates.  

Not only does Kate Spade rock the fashion world, they've got the most crush worthy collection of   housewares and other 'must have' party essentials like stationary, barware and some killer hostess gifts. My Kate Spade inspired fete might look a little something like this....  
I heart KS NY...

No comments:

Post a Comment